Sunday, July 20, 2008

Old Navy

I present to you, the online clearance section of Old Navy. Some people kinda scheev the Nav', but I'm a big fan for basic tops and comfy pants, a la sweats and leggings. I looove the rib tanks they are so easy to layer without looking/feeling heavy. And let me TELL you about the shoooes and the baaaaaaaaags! Old Navy has probably some of the cutest/cheapest bags I have ever encountered in my entire adult life. Just look at this little ditty

The shoes are pretty great too, and actually quite comfy. I've never tried the heels, but I have a few pairs of flats and sandals and have yet to encounter a blister. The necklaces and bracelets are OK, I'm not the hugest fan, but they get the job done. For your pleasure, here's the

bag/shoe/accessories page

I've also decided to include the clearance page below. If you're poor like me and need discounts on discount clothing,


this is for you...

Great lil' tees and tanks and pjs. Stay away from the shorts if you have a butt like me...they tend to do that weird too big in the back but too small on the thighs thing....I really really love the skinny capris, (think really comfy leggings) lounge shorts (perfect for lounging on a hot summer day) and Women's Laser-Cut Hipster Underwear (SOOOOO comfortable and only $4 each if you buy 3).


Now it's time for my BUYER BEWARE warning. It can't all be bells and whistles folks! Discount clothing is bound to have a few glitches.
First off, stay away from the bra's as the padding falls out after a couple of washes and they aren't that comfortable! Unfortunately, when it comes to supporting the girls, you gotta pay big bucks to get good results.

I'm not really a huge fan of the online hoodies either. I found some cute ones in the clearance racks at Old Navy at only $10/piece. Another word to the wise, stay away from the lycra blend white tops and the shelf (built-in-bra) tanks. They are COMPLETELY see through I HATE that! However, the cotton blend shirts are fine and actually quite adorable.

Last but not least, the big earrings...VERY VERY VERY heavy...and kinda cheap looking!

So that's my Old Navy rant. Thoughts? Comments? Questions? Concerns?

No comments: