Sunday, February 8, 2009

RUE LA LA RUE LA LA!!!!

MY NEW FAAAAVORITE  WEBSITE IS RUELLALA.COM.  It's an invitation only site that has sample sales for all different designers and cosmetics and accessories.  Just recently I purchased a Stila Foundation kit for, $28.00...seriously.  Is that a deal or is that a deal?  The only caveat is that you have to pay $9.95 for shipping.  However, it's still great, because one little tube in the foundation kit i bought cost $16.00.  I got 5 items in my foundation kit and each one averages between $10-$20, so in the long run I made out like a bandit.  If you are interested in joining, just message me with your email address and I'll add you.  

Here's a link to the page so you can check it out

www.ruelala.com

 Lily Pulitzer and Miu Miu sample sales are coming, starting on Feb. 10th and ending on Feb. 12th.  

So there you have it!  I think the only down side to this glorious website is that it just makes designer shopping seem so much easier and so tangible....which is  bad for us girls on a budget...especially us girls who just booked a cruise and a flight to miami.  But hey, I gotta look good on the boat right?  RIGHT!

1 comment:

Monster Bash Blog said...

YEAAAAAH!!! you blogged AND gave a shout out to the cruise!!! Welcome back!